DAY 1: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 The Future of Tech: Driving Innovation While Managing Risk
Tuesday, June 16th, 2020
There’s no shortage of digitization and transformation initiatives taking place these days. In this engaging session, you’ll hear how Leading practitioners played a critical part in their organization’s broader digital transformation journey. Key takeaways include:
• How can RPA and AI solutions help drive digitization within procurement, and more broadly within the organization?
• With more processes automated, how does this fundamentally change the role of IT Procurement, and how can we play a more strategic commercial role in helping drive digital transformation?
• What steps should practitioners take now to begin this journey? And what conversations should IT procurement be having with their related suppliers?
DAY 2: Wednesday, June 17 Innovation And Transformation: Becoming An Effective Change Agent
Wednesday, June 17th, 2020
Between high-profile data breaches and the increased focus on data privacy legislation, consumers and businesses are much more conscious of the importance of data protection. As such, you better be prepared when your C-level asks you what procurement is doing related to privacy. Are you prepared? You will be after this engaging session of procurement and privacy experts, detailing out:
• Updates on global privacy-related regulations and requirements
• State-specific privacy-related initiatives (e.g., CCPA) how can procurement react?
• Emerging techniques to protect customer data.