DAY 1: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 The Future of Tech: Driving Innovation While Managing Risk
Tuesday, June 16th, 2020
Given the rapid change and demands facing your stakeholders, you can’t afford to keep your program at a standstill. It’s a matter of when (not if) you move your program up the maturity curve in today’s environment. But how do you get yourself out of the day-to-day execution of your program to focus on long-term improvement?
• How to develop and communicate the business case for improvement
• Defining program maturity milestones
• Leveraging and strengthening relationships with your staffing partners
• Developing and implementing program KPIs to measure success
DAY 3: Thursday, June 18 Stakeholder Management: Partnership For Success
Thursday, June 18th, 2020
Now that you’ve had three days of engaging peer discussions and presentations, how do you take what you’ve learned and apply it within your own environment? This session will provide a recap to some of the previous sessions and help you craft an action plan to win the war in your own organization. In this interactive panel, the audience and panelists will share
- Any outstanding questions or issues they still feel like need to be addressed
- Their ‘A-ha’ moments during the conference that can translate into tangible takeaways
- Key action steps that they expect will occur within the next 30/60/90 days when they are back in the office.