DAY 1: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 The Future of Tech: Driving Innovation While Managing Risk
Tuesday, June 16th, 2020
There’s no shortage of digitization and transformation initiatives taking place these days. In this engaging session, you’ll hear how Leading practitioners played a critical part in their organization’s broader digital transformation journey. Key takeaways include:
• How can RPA and AI solutions help drive digitization within procurement, and more broadly within the organization?
• With more processes automated, how does this fundamentally change the role of IT Procurement, and how can we play a more strategic commercial role in helping drive digital transformation?
• What steps should practitioners take now to begin this journey? And what conversations should IT procurement be having with their related suppliers?
DAY 2: Wednesday, June 17 Innovation And Transformation: Becoming An Effective Change Agent
Wednesday, June 17th, 2020
More and more, large corporate organizations are relying on small, upstart tech firms to fulfill niche business requirements. As procurement executives, should we be looking at these companies differently? And should they be subject to the same rigor and risk management procedures as established companies? This panel of sourcing experts will explain their approach to:
• Separate fact from fiction in evaluating innovative technology
• Negotiating liability – where do you draw the risk line with startups and niche suppliers?
• Providing effective supplier risk management technique during supplier assessment
• Effectively communicating with stakeholders and suppliers of startup technology