Marriott, Facebook, Ticketmaster- these are just a few victims of major security breaches, and thus, PR nightmares. For too long, cybersecurity has taken a backseat to crisis – so has the time come to take a more proactive approach? With hackers waging war with increasingly sharper skills and reach, the need to shield your enterprise has never been more vital. From enterprise wide data systems to mobile devices and even printers, nothing is safe. In order to approach the battlefield, however, sourcing must have a thoroughly clear understanding of the weapons they need to fight. In this panel, hear varying perspectives on what sourcing can do to form a strong shield of protection, and keep its organization safe and sound.
- How to forge a strong working relationship with the InfoSec team
- How secure are security keys and privacy filters?
- Including contracts clauses to assess security parameters and hold suppliers accountable for data security
- Developing a contingency disaster recovery plan
- Is it better to take a proactive or reactive approach?
As more and more companies move into SaaS offerings, the landscape is shifting. Innovative opportunities and exciting new solutions are becoming increasingly available, while entailing new challenges.
In this workshop we will discuss ways to identify and manage the challenges, risks, and opportunities related to sourcing SaaS products.
The extended workshop will focus on several topics, including:
· Relevant contractual terms for negotiation
· Ways to minimize cost when purchasing, implementing and scaling tools
· Important features for a governance model
· Risks to consider