DAY 1: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 The Future of Tech: Driving Innovation While Managing Risk
Tuesday, June 16th, 2020
There’s no shortage of digitization and transformation initiatives taking place these days. In this engaging session, you’ll hear how Leading practitioners played a critical part in their organization’s broader digital transformation journey. Key takeaways include:
• How can RPA and AI solutions help drive digitization within procurement, and more broadly within the organization?
• With more processes automated, how does this fundamentally change the role of IT Procurement, and how can we play a more strategic commercial role in helping drive digital transformation?
• What steps should practitioners take now to begin this journey? And what conversations should IT procurement be having with their related suppliers?
DAY 3: Thursday, June 18 Stakeholder Management: Partnership For Success
Thursday, June 18th, 2020
With merger and acquisition activity occurring at a steady pace, it’s critical that IT procurement is ready to adapt to future merger activity of its suppliers. This engaging presentation will provide you with
- An overview of past merger activity within the IT category
- Key best practices to follow when a key supplier goes through an acquisition
- Future predictions on what’s to come in IT merger activity