DAY 1: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 The Future of Tech: Driving Innovation While Managing Risk
Tuesday, June 16th, 2020
Given the rapid change and demands facing your stakeholders, you can’t afford to keep your program at a standstill. It’s a matter of when (not if) you move your program up the maturity curve in today’s environment. But how do you get yourself out of the day-to-day execution of your program to focus on long-term improvement?
• How to develop and communicate the business case for improvement
• Defining program maturity milestones
• Leveraging and strengthening relationships with your staffing partners
• Developing and implementing program KPIs to measure success
DAY 2: Wednesday, June 17 Innovation And Transformation: Becoming An Effective Change Agent
Wednesday, June 17th, 2020
This interactive panel will provide you with a multitude of opinions, approaches, and methodology for procurement to fully enable (and in some cases perform) vendor management functions within your organization. Disagreement and debate will be encouraged in this can’t miss session. You’ll leave this session with a firm understanding of
• How leading procurement teams are approaching vendor management.
• How to manage setbacks/resource constraints
• Different models of engagement between vendor management and procurement functions.