Day One: Tuesday, June 18 - Tech 2030: Ramping Up For Tomorrow Today
Tuesday, June 18th, 2019
Marriott, Facebook, Ticketmaster- these are just a few victims of major security breaches, and thus, PR nightmares. For too long, cybersecurity has taken a backseat to crisis – so has the time come to take a more proactive approach? With hackers waging war with increasingly sharper skills and reach, the need to shield your enterprise has never been more vital. From enterprise wide data systems to mobile devices and even printers, nothing is safe. In order to approach the battlefield, however, sourcing must have a thoroughly clear understanding of the weapons they need to fight. In this panel, hear varying perspectives on what sourcing can do to form a strong shield of protection, and keep its organization safe and sound.
- How to forge a strong working relationship with the InfoSec team
- How secure are security keys and privacy filters?
- Including contracts clauses to assess security parameters and hold suppliers accountable for data security
- Developing a contingency disaster recovery plan
- Is it better to take a proactive or reactive approach?