These interactive roundtable sessions take a deep dive into the specific areas you came to learn about. Learn in an intimate format from the speakers who have had an impact on their company and industry. Take control of your own event experience and don’t be shy! Ask questions (or answer them!) alongside other conference attendees who are dealing with the same challenges as you network with industry peers with very similar challenges, interests and responsibilities. Don’t miss out on the discussions you want to participate in—you’ll get to select a new topic after 30 minutes.
1. Making The Choice: Apps vs. Suites
Jordan Sampietro, Vendor & Contracts Manager, Enterprise Systems (ES), Pandora
2. Take a Load Off: Asset Liquidation And Recycling
Neil Schloss, Procurement Manager, IT, Perdue
3. Sell Them On The Deal: Negotiations With Salesforce.com
Randy Roth, Chairman IT Procurement Working Group, Society For Information Management and President, Seprio
4. Keeping Pace with Coming Seismic Shifts in Telecom
Dave Roberts, CEO, Telegisitics
5. How To Respond To A Microsoft Audit/SAM Engagement
Mike Austin, Vice President, Method180
6. Oracle Contract Negotiation And Vendor Management
John Emmitt, Manager, Enterprise Marketing, Flexera Software
7. Contracting For Lower Software Support Costs
Amy Barnes, Sr. Category Manager - Software, IT Sourcing, Best Buy
8. Exploring IOT
Chaitra Garalapuri, Strategic Sourcing Manager, Technology and Professional Services, Gap Inc.
9. All Aboard: Onboarding New Vendors Umapathy
Viswanathan, Global Technology Procurement - Software & Services, Abbott
10. What is Procurement’s Role in the Organization’s SaaS Optimization Strategy?
Cory Wheeler, VP Services and Customer Success, Zylo